Since 1998, Bukowski Tavern has been serving the best beer available from local, regional, and global breweries. We also serve Americana-style cuisine, made with the freshest ingredients in a casual setting. Our concept of great food, great beer, and surly service has kept people coming back for the past 14 years.
Like Us On Facebook
- Open for food tonight 'til 11pm. Drinks until... / Open Tuesday 4 or 5pm (if weather & safety allow) with limited snow menu. #BOSnow #MAsnow 11:14:55 PM January 26, 2015 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Nice choice! RT @carrierussell: Having a PeakOrganic Oak Aged Mocha Stout @bukowskiboston. #LetItSnow 09:52:35 PM January 26, 2015 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One thing you WILL NOT be able to get when you're snowed in: Salami Cuban. #BOSnow #MAsnow #WinterStormJuno #backbay http://t.co/1MJWFpkqbK 05:30:35 PM January 26, 2015 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our infamous Peanut Butter #Burger is ready to celebrate #NationalPeanutButterDay with you! And it has #BACON. http://t.co/R9IGCpROZh 10:00:22 PM January 24, 2015 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @AndyHannon The Pregnant Dog! Grilled & topped with peanut butter and chopped pickles on a buttered toasted New England style bun. 10:57:39 PM January 23, 2015 from TweetDeck in reply to AndyHannon ReplyRetweetFavorite