Since 1998, Bukowski Tavern has been serving the best beer available from local, regional, and global breweries. We also serve Americana-style cuisine, made with the freshest ingredients in a casual setting. Our concept of great food, great beer, and surly service has kept people coming back for the past 14 years.
Like Us On Facebook
- THE #OKTOBERFEST BURGER w/ melted swiss, beer mustard & sauerkraut on a pretzel bun! Pair it w/ @GansettBoston Fest! http://t.co/PkBeC4Hpe7 06:04:45 PM September 30, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- [thumbs up] MT @bustle: Live in Boston + want to learn about Bustle don't miss meetup TONIGHT @bukowskiboston at 8pm! http://t.co/begyBI4zEv 03:15:45 PM September 30, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PabstBlueRibbon: Fill 'er up #pabst http://t.co/xmpUA6oJva 02:19:39 PM September 30, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Nice choice! RT @SayFenway: Nourishing and robust #foolproof #raincloud @bukowskiboston http://t.co/Y9KqtYrEly 08:44:30 PM September 29, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Who's starting their day with free coffee?! MT @theimproper: Monday's a good day for #free #coffee for #NationalCoffeeDay at Dunkin. 03:51:27 PM September 29, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite