Best 18 Wine Bottle Cooler Reviews, Tips & Guides
- 1 Best 18 Wine Bottle Cooler Reviews, Tips & Guides
- 2 Top 10 Best 18 Bottle Wine Coolers to Buy
- 2.1 1. 18 Bottle Wine Cooler Refrigerator – NutriChef PKCWC180
- 2.2 2. Kalamera KRC-70ASS 12 inch Wine Cooler Refrigerator
- 2.3 3. Schmecke 18 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler Refrigerator with Lock
- 2.4 4. WIE 18 Bottle Compression Wine Cooler Refrigerator
- 2.5 5. Ivation 18 Bottle Wine Cooler Refrigerator
- 3 Buying the Best 18 Bottle Wine Cooler – What to Consider?
- 4 Common Questions
- 5 Final Thoughts
Are you looking for the Best 18 Wine Bottle Cooler for your home? Look no further! You may check out our list for more details.
Do wines attract your attention or their smell feels alluring to you? Are you an avid wine drinker or simply an admirer of wines? Do you enjoy collecting wines and hope to extend your valuable collection? Do you need a method to maintain and secure your collection or ever ask yourself where to keep them?
We understand those questions and concerns that keep you wonder. And, let us tell you, you have come to the right place if you are seeking some proper answers. The value of wines come for the color, scent and taste, which will fade with time. And, we know just the best 18 wine bottle coolers to help you maintain that essence of you wines, in the comfort of your home or in work place or your humble restaurant. Well, of course, you can go for the best 12 bottle wine fridge. However, why settle for 12 when you can get 18?
Furthermore, we will discuss the best 18 wine bottle coolers to give you some options for your purchase decision. Moreover, beyond detailed reviews and analysis, we also provide some more tips and buying guides to get you through this purchase journey passing a myriad of possible nominated products.
It can be quite confusing to choose the right 18 wine bottle cooler since there are so many brands, models and functions available on the market every year. Therefore, informing yourself about the products’ details is beneficial to lay your hands on your personal favorite. We hope there will be something that meets your requirements or wishes.
With a size that can fit 18 wine bottles, these coolers are space-saving while effectively maintaining your wine collection in its best possible condition. Be prepared to see comprehensive information regarding brands, designs, functions, quality, prices and so forth. Read on to discover the best 18 bottle wine cooler.
Top 10 Best 18 Bottle Wine Coolers to Buy
1. 18 Bottle Wine Cooler Refrigerator – NutriChef PKCWC180
- 18-BOTTLE CAPACITY: With its 50.5L storage, the NutriChef Wine Cooler unit is perfect for chilling and storing up to 18 bottles of red or white wine. Equipped w/ a compressor fan cooling technology and it also contains placement for standing bottles
- BUILT-IN CIRCULATION FAN: This countertop wine fridge comes with a built-in circulation fan and ventilation grill, so you can be sure that your wines stay safe for years to come. Features a simple electric plug-in design with ultra-quiet operation
Is stability your priority? Well, say yes again to this Nutri Chef 18 Wine Bottle Cooler we have right here. It stands out with its distinct features and attractive designs. 18 standard-size wine bottles fit just right in the fridge which can take up to 50.5L of storage of both red and white wines. It comes with a fool-proof plug-in design.
Consistent temperature is the star feature of this product thanks to its modern cooling system- a technology utilizing compressor fans. This means the temperature can be, first, easily adjustable and second, maintained throughout a long or short period. If you don’t like the noise coolers usually make, we bet you will enjoy this 18 bottle wine cooler; it works effectively yet soundly. This is called the ultra-quiet operation, a unique feature, unlike others. It works so silently that you won’t hear a thing when you are fast asleep.
Wait, there’s more! This model is also equipped with a ventilation grill and a pre-installed circulation fan, which promises to distribute fresh cool air to every corner and keep your precious collection as good as new for as long as it can stay.
This 18 bottle wine cooler conveniently comes with an advanced touch-screen temperature control panel that helps you adjust the climate to your needs whenever you want. You can monitor the exact temperature in the fridge with the green number displayed in the middle of the control panel. There are also LED lights and easy power control. Therefore, you can worry less and let your wine collection be protected in a safe and wonderfully preserved environment. All you have to do is enjoy the beautifully maintained colors, flavors, and aromas of your favorite alcoholic drink.
Talking about structures and models, you won’t be able to resist the slick yet space-saving, free-standing, all-black design. There’s more, the finish is auto-defrost and UV-protective. You can keep this unit anywhere in your personal or working space, also suitable for table, countertop or simply on the floor. The front door is made of reinforced, thick double-layer glass with a frame of air-tight seal to keep all the goodies inside. When you open this door you’ll see inside six durable polished stainless-steal racks to support your wine bottles while looking un-scratched and slick. The tall and spacious bottom shelf offers placements for few standing bottles.
One more thing, if you have children running around in your house and worry that your kids might be touching things they shouldn’t, there’s a child-safety auto-lock function. It’s easily activated with just a push of a button. This 18 bottle wine cooler is certified under CE, ROHS and FCC.
- You can store various types of wines including Sparkling wines (or Champagne), Red and White wines.
- The chrome racks are adjustable and moveable for your arrangement, so you can keep wine bottles in different shapes and sizes.
- The smart touch, the digital panel allows easy temperature adjustment according to your different needs.
- You need to read the manual with optimal care before kick-starting this 18 bottle wine fridge.
2. Kalamera KRC-70ASS 12 inch Wine Cooler Refrigerator
- ★Fits in Small Spaces: Cooler is Only 12” Wide, So It Fits Virtually Anywhere in Any Size Home. This mini wine fridge holds up to 18 bottles of your favorite wine in different size, and is only affected when having larger bottle, like Pinot or Champagne. It's the perfect choice for the wine lover having various wine collection. Soft LED light keep your wine in a beautiful environment, help you selection of your favorite wine at all times.
- ★Single Zone/One-Touch Control: LED control display makes it easy to set temperature from 40-66°F, providing perfect chilling temperature at all times! Kalamera unique design make this small wine cooler could be installed as built-in wine cooler or freestanding wine fridges.
Beautiful, budget, unique, more features and functions are some of many words we can use to describe this Kalamera 12-inch wine fridge. The single-zone design, in the color of metallic, promises great wine preservation and the aesthetic of your home, storing space, or basically anywhere to your liking. Weighing 63.9 lbs, this metallic wine cooler can store 18 bottles at the same time.
It offers wonderful built-in cooling technology featuring high-quality compressor device with a compressor vibration reduction. Sounds technical but trust us, these mechanical units help distribute cool temperature evenly inside the fridge, reaching even the smallest corner. Moreover, they allow the fridge to operate with the least vibration possible. Therefore, wherever you store your bottles within this best 18 bottle wine cooler, your products will be kept fresh and well maintained for a long time, without causing too much noise pollution to your space or on-going conversations (if you ever talk next to the fridge!).
Managing the temperature inside the fridge has never been so easy with the smart built-in LED-supported control panel. The current temperature is also displayed clearly on the monitor. Therefore, everything is conveniently kept under your control. The temperature is effectively adjustable from 40° up to a limit of 66°F. Did we mention that the LED light is blue? Well, because it beautifully is! And, there’s more- when you close the door the inside of the fridge is lit up, so you can see your precious wine collection showered in marvellous blue lighting.
Furthermore, the front door is made of thick double-pane glass with an anti-UV (UV-reflecting) first layer. That means your wines will sit safely and soundly in the comfort of this 18 bottle wine cooler. Therefore, you won’t have to be concerned much about the positioning even though the manufacturer might recommend not leaving it places where sunlight is off-limit. Behind the front glass, there are 6 included fancy-looking wooden racks that are slidable and adjustable. Effective, safe and gorgeous, what more can we ask for?
Last but least, you will love this feature if you are looking for it. Do you have children running around your house or hyper active kids that love to play with everything within their reach? If you said “yes” to one of those questions and wish to keep your valuable wines collection safe you will find the safety lock beneficial. This 18 bottle wine fridge includes the popular hexagonal bolt lock that gives you and you only access to your very own wines exhibition. Also, your little running youngsters won’t be able to change the temperature or reach out for your wines thanks to the smart designs of the lock.
- Smart safety lock
- Very easy to operate
- Advanced technology mechanical parts
- Quiet operations with little to no vibration
- The humble size that fits literally anywhere appropriate
- The Kalamera 18 bottle wine cooler can be a bit pricy
- The logo might not be to your liking
3. Schmecke 18 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler Refrigerator with Lock
- TEMPERATURE STABILITY - Schmecke wine coolers’ compressor technology ensures temperature is not affected by outside heat sources, and reaches temperatures low enough to house sparkling white wines with a 41°F to 64°F temperature range!
- PRESERVE WINE’S FULLEST FLAVOR & AROMA - Set the temperature and let the wine cooler do the rest. With a built-in fan that maintains a consistent temperature throughout, this cooler ensures an optimal environment for long-term wine storage.
Another one among the best 18 bottle wine coolers is the Schmecke 18 Bottle Wine Cooler with Lock. In other words, it’s a great candidate to consider when it comes to maintaining the aroma, taste and flavor of your wines. Let’s get down to the details, shall we?
Looking at this very 18 bottle wine cooler, you will first notice the smart control panel supported by an LED-lighted display. This allows you to adjust and monitor the temperature inside the fridge or turn on or turn off the lighting, without too much confusion. Also, if you are concerned about accidental adjustment on the setting because of how responsive this touch panel can be, rest assured. Just activate the block function with one press on a button.
If you love preserving wines as much as you love drinking them, you know that UV rays significantly affect the flavors and tannin of wines. Of course, we must shelter our wines carefully to prevent any harm from the final quality. Well, you don’t have to be wary because Schmecke 18 Bottle Wine fridge has got you covered. This best 18 bottle wine cooler provides great protection against UV ray thanks to its durable double-layered glass pane featuring an UV-anti front glass layer. And, we have to mention that the pane frame is made of airtight rubber that helps keep all the goodness and nice cool air inside while blocking other harmful factors outside.
Cool air is distributed evenly throughout the inner fridge, keeping the whole preserving space at the same temperature. This is provided by a smart built-in fans system that runs effortlessly and soundly. Do you remember the LED light we talked about above? Yes, there are more of them inside this 18 bottle wine cooler, the manufacturer seems to enjoy them. Who wouldn’t when they are pretty, energy-effective and do not affect your wine or its label like other kinds of bulb.
- Double-layer glass pane prevents harmful factor from threatening the quality of your wines collection
- The smart control panel provides easy monitoring and maintaining of appropriate temperature
- The LED light really accentuates the worth of your already-precious wines exhibition
- This 18 bottle wine cooler might operate with a little bit of noise
4. WIE 18 Bottle Compression Wine Cooler Refrigerator
- 【Compression Refrigeration 41°- 64°F(5°C- 18°C) & Digital Touch Display】WIE 18 Bottles Wine Cooler Refrigerator - Your best wine store helper. As a wine lover, you must know how important is temperature to it, this compressor wine cellar could help you to keep your wine in an ideal consistent temperature and humidity environment, providing you its original flavor.
- 【Powerful Compressor Fast Cooling System & Quieter】WIE wine cellar operated by compressor, which is able to adapt to varying room temperatures and extra heat loads, work more efficient and functional than Thermoelectric, keeping a stable temp and humidity, creating a favorable internal environment for your wine at low temperatures of 41°- 64°F(5°C- 18°C), also enables you to customize the temp as you need, preserving your wine a perfect and full flavor.
If you don’t trust your own decision, maybe you should trust the brand’s reputation. And if that is your specific case, you might want to check out this WIE. This is one of the well-known names that brings to the table a myriad of options when it comes to 18 bottle wine cooler. The WIE 18 bottle wine cooler is one of the best 18 bottle wine fridges you can find on the market. It promises the most suitable temperature and accurately humidifies your collection; so, your valuable wines will retain their worth and quality as effectively as possible.
With a temperature range of 41°F up to 64°F (from 5°C to18°C), the fridge allows you to store not just red wines, white wines and champagne but also beer. It means that this 18 bottle wine cooler offers a great inner atmosphere to keep different beverages nice and cool for as long as you wish. Unlike thermoelectric coolers, this free-standing18 bottle wine cooler comes with high-tech built-in compressor technology. In other words, it operates at a higher cooling speed while preventing the outer heat from entering the storing environment. Furthermore, its range is much bigger with a longer life span.
Featuring a touch digital control panel with a blue LED light display, this 18 bottle cooler will bring a new look to your own space. Temperature displays clearly on the control touch surface so you can monitor and adjust it according to your specific needs. Moreover, it brings out the look of your wine collection on display while the soft blue light creates a relaxing and aesthetic ambience to your storage zone.
Speaking of smart designs, we have to mention the double-layered tempered glass with auto-defrost technology. How cool is that! It helps retain the precise level of cool temperature and humidity inside with no interference from the outside heat. Furthermore, to preserve the tannins and tastes of your wines, which is very important, the glass is fully anti-UV. Therefore, no UV rays will be able to reach and harm the quality of your collection.
One more thing, similar to other 18 bottle wine fridge, the provided stainless-steel shelves are fully removable. You can have fun rearranging them to your liking or clearing the space for your differently sized and shaped wine bottles.
- Suitable for various alcoholic beverages (red wines, white wines, champagne and even beer)
- This 18 bottle wine cooler fits wines bottles in distinct sizes and shapes thanks to the adjustable shelves
- The digital control panel allows easy adjustment and management of temperature
- Double-layer thick glass door to isolate the inner cool environment and prevent destructive UV-ray
- Easy power input
- The manual requires careful reading and a thorough understanding
- The unit may produce little noise when operating
5. Ivation 18 Bottle Wine Cooler Refrigerator
- TEMPERATURE STABILITY - Ivation wine coolers’ compressor technology ensures temperature is not affected by outside heat sources, and reaches temperatures low enough to house sparkling white wines with a 41°F to 64°F temperature range!
- PRESERVE WINE’S FULLEST FLAVOR & AROMA - Set the temperature and let the wine cooler do the rest. With a built-in fan that maintains a consistent temperature throughout, this cooler ensures an optimal environment for long-term wine storage.
Yes, we all know what we are searching for if we are here on this post, 18 bottle wine coolers. And, yes the Ivation 18 bottle wine cooler is a good product to consider. It doesn’t only present wonderful features that you will surely find beneficial but it also comes at a very affordable price.
A single standing 18 bottle wine cooler with outstanding highlighted functions is what the Ivation 18 bottle wine cooler all about. The most prominent feature, you asked? We can immediately say it is the high-tech uniform air circulation. In other words, there is a built-in group of fans delivering cool air and humidity to every corner inside the fridge. This way, the environment is maintained and spread evenly around all bottles stored in the cooler to retain their color, flavor and quality. The whole unit operates with noise minimized to the least.
The product is highly user-friendly causing little to no confusion when in use. To be more specific, it means you can conveniently manage and adjust the temperature with some touches on the digital control panel. This touch control is supported by LED light so you observe the temperature display and control button even without turning on the light.
Another notable feature must be the compressor smart technology that serves to retain the cool air within the inner environment and block any interference from the heat outside the door. Furthermore, the outer surface of this 18 bottle cooler has this wonderful automatic defrosting function.
The racks in wire type are fully adjustable to fit your bottle’s distinguished shapes and sizes. They are all showered in soft interior lighting that accentuates the beauty of your precious wine collection. There is also a built-in lock with 2 keys provided to enhance security and safety.
- This 18 bottle wine cooler operates with little to no vibration
- Temperature range to suit different alcoholic beverages from 41º up to 64ºF.
- There might be little noises caused when operating
Buying the Best 18 Bottle Wine Cooler – What to Consider?
Similar to many other kinds of products, you can find one the market brands in the same field compete with each other by creating different models offering various functions to make them stand out in a myriad of options. That’s why making a purchase decision is a very tricky task. Of course, you also need to be aware of this fact and inform yourself of the appropriate knowledge and information.
However, we are here to help guide to through the 18 bottle wine cooler selections with some information. Don’t forget to identify your primary needs and wants before you read on.
There are 4 prominent models for you to choose from: single-zone, dual-zone, thermoelectric and compressor wine cooler. Read more below to find out!
1. Single-Zone Wine Cooler
If you have a uniform wine collection with no variation in wine types, a single-zone wine cooler is your very best friend. It’s simple and consistent in temperature throughout the inner environment of the fridge. This kind of wine cooler is specifically used to preserve and maintain the long-term quality of wines.
2. Dual-Zone Wine Cooler
Unlike a single-zone wine fridge, a dual-zone cooler offers two zones of temperature just like its name (one zone for lower temperature and the other for higher temperature). This unit is perfect for wine collections with distinguished kinds of wine. So, whether it is for storing sparkling, white wine or red wine, the dual-zone wine cooler has got you covered.
Moreover, a dual-zone wine fridge often comes with both cooling and preserving functions. To put it simply, if you get yourself a dual-zone unit, you are actually getting two machines in one mechanical body. And, this mechanical body will effectively maintain the quality and finish of your valuable diverse wine collection.
3. Compressor Wine Cooler
Looking for an addition to your kitchen? Maybe the compressor wine cooler is the answer! It is slick, has all built-in features, free-standing and will look great on the tabletop or countertop.
With its exceptional chilling capability, a compressor wine cooler works smoothly even in warmer environment and best supports cooling purposes. Nonetheless, you should keep in mind that this kind of wine fridge normally produces more noises compared to other models in operation.
4. Thermoelectric Wine Cooler
Here we arrive at one of the most popular types of wine fridge, thermoelectric wine cooler. What makes it so favored by our users? The simple answer is that you can place this unit anywhere possible while it makes no sound at all when operating. Its temperature allowance normally runs from 45 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit, which is more than suitable to preserve both red and white wines.
There’s one important note to be aware of, thermoelectric wine coolers don’t work well in hot climates because the inner environment of the fridge is prone to temperature fluctuation caused by outer heat. Moreover, thermoelectric wine fridge produces no vibration in operation; therefore, the sediments (often tartrate crystals of lees) in wine are free from any disruption.
1. What Do You Need a Wine Fridge for?
If you love to preserve wines as much as you love to enjoy their goodness, you know that the worst enemies of wines come from unwanted vibration and the surrounding environment (climate, heat, humidity, and light). Preserving them properly in a special fridge minimizes the harms from outer climate conditions while shielding your wines from the destructive UV rays. Wine coolers on the market normally operate with little to no vibration at all; therefore, they won’t cause much of a disruption to the components of your wine. The most attractive part is the nice cool, ready-to-serve wine to enjoy right out of the fridge.
2. Getting a Wine Cooler?
The first step is to identify your needs and wants. Next, you might want to take a look at your budget. Then you will have to consider the following factors:
You can go for the best 12 bottle wine fridge; you can go for the best 18 bottle wine cooler or go more or less depending on your specific need. Have a quick look at your cupboard and see how many bottles of wines you already own. We recommend timing the previous amount by two before deciding on the size. We understand collecting wine is a passion with no end!
Observe your kitchen or your storing zone one more time and see how much space you have to settle in a wine cooler. Your fridge can be small for countertop or big and free-standing on the floor, also according to the preferred size and aesthetic. There are some popular models you will also want to consider: single or dual-zone, thermoelectric or compressor type.
- Cooling Ability
This is the important part! If you want something similar to your refrigerator, go for a compressor wine cooler which maintains consistent temperature for as long as you want it to. Or, if you are looking for the vibration-less, soundly operation of a thermoelectric wine fridge, nothing stops you from buying one for your storing climate. There are two more uncommon selections which are an Absorption Cooler and a Hybrid (a finished product of combining thermoelectric and compressor fridge). However, these are normally priced at a higher rate.
3. Cooling Zones- What’s Different?
As much as models vary, distinguished coolers offer distinguished cooling zones. Some come with more than one or two cooling zones. This is because distinct types of wine are best enjoyed at their proper temperatures. One notable thing about wine coolers is that your wines will be stored at the most suitable temperature regardless of what the temperature is. If you need to store two types of wine, try a dual-zone wine fridge. In other cases, if you need to store various special alcoholic beverages at their exact required temperature, you can always try a cooler unit with more than two cooling zones.
4. Which Temperature Should I Set the Fridge to?
Your typical wine cooler should come with preset temperature levels for different purposes of different wines. With the guide table below you’ll find out the perfect temperature for your various types of wine to preserve and serve them properly
Type of Wine
Full-bodied Red, Port
Full-bodied White, Light, fruity Red
Dry White, Rose´, Sparkling, Champagne
40 – 50 Degrees
Choosing the right 18 bottle wine cooler can be complicated at times without the right knowledge or information. Not to mention, there are countless brands, models, types, functions, and features to consider. Moreover, each name comes with unique points that you should miss.
Preserving your precious wine collection is so important for us who appreciate the experience that wines bring to our lie. Understanding that concern, we hope this post has been fun and informative for those who seek a way to protect the quality of our wines for a long time. After a long read, we believe you are well equipped to make your own decision now. Know your needs and budget as well as what you are specifically looking for is very helpful. Lastly, we hope that you will the perfect 18 bottle wine fridge for your very satisfaction.